38 Years’ Experience Overall
Dr. I P Arora is a Orthopedist and has an experience of 38 years in this field. The doctor completed MBBS from Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak in 1981,MS - General Surgery from University of Poona in 1991 and DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery from National Board of Examination, India in 2003.
Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Arthritis Management, Hip, Ankle, Knee Injury, Knee Replacement, Arthroscopy and Knee Osteotomy etc.
- MBBS - Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak, 1981
- MS - General Surgery - University of Poona, 1991
- DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery - National Board of Examination, India, 2003
- 1999 - 2000 Orthopaedic Surgeon at Base Hospital, Delhi Cantt
- 2000 - 2004 Orthopaedic Surgeon at Military Hospital, Kirkee
- 2004 - 2008 Orthopaedic Surgeon at Military hospital, Pathankot
- 2010 - 2013 Additional Advisor and HOD(Orthopaedics) at Military Hospital, Kirkee